At our firm, our philosophy about working with clients is family-centric. That means, when you become a client of the River Valley Law Firm, you receive these uncommon services and benefits:
- Unlimited free telephone support
- A “My Legacy” workbook for clients to share with their families
- News and announcements delivered regularly for our friends and clients
- A free consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll help guide your family through the essential steps needed to administer a Trust
Additionally, as members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, we have a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can provide help should you move to another state, or offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
We believe that the success of our law firm rests on these core elements:
- Passion for helping families
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of estate planning issues
- Experienced staff
- A commitment to a lifelong relationship with our clients
- No surprises
Our mission and our passion is to make a difference, one family at a time.
After several years of practicing law in litigation and appeals, and community advocacy as director of a nonprofit, in 2006, Amina Saeed opened her estate planning law firm in North Aurora, Illinois. Today, the firm has grown to include an office in Naperville, and serves clients throughout he Chicagoland area.
At the River Valley Law Firm, we provide practical and creative estate planning and asset protection solutions to the myriad challenges faced by our clients. Our goal is simple: to provide peace of mind with unparalleled services.
Because estate planning is an extraordinarily complex area of the law, we make it our business to maintain the highest level of expertise required to serve our clients.