We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect
your family’s legacy
Select an Upcoming Event
Register for a Webinar:
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Attend an In-Person Workshop:
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
We will also cover the topics of
Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection:
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Amina Saeed for a 75 minute training event!
Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
During this presentation you will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid death taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $7,500 monthly.
- Common missteps by families raising children or assisting family members with special needs.
Amina Saeed’s clients trust her with the two most valuable aspects of their lives: everyone they love and everything they own. She considers this the highest honor. Her mission is to give them peace of mind.
Known for her ability to deliver well-crafted Estate Plans to clients based upon their lifestyles, professions, and other specific situations, including religious and cultural preferences, with a primary focus on helping them provide for the security of their loved ones, reduce estate taxes, and minimize the costs of probate.