We are Now offering our popular wills, trusts, and probate planning seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Date and Time To Be Announced
We will also cover the topics of
How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Amina Saeed for a special ONLINE 75-minute presentation! You will learn how legal strategies can be implemented to make your wishes known, keep peace in your family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Steps you can take now to help your family avoid the expensive and time-consuming legal processes of probate. (Question: Did you know a Will has to go through probate?)
- How to help your heirs minimize or possibly avoid the estate tax after your passing.
- Legal strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse remarries. (Without a plan, your family’s inheritance could legally go to the new spouse.)
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility of important government benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 75-minute estate planning webinar!
Amina Saeed’s clients trust her with the two most valuable aspects of their lives: everyone they love and everything they own. She considers this the highest honor. Her mission is to give them peace of mind.
Known for her ability to deliver well-crafted Estate Plans to clients based upon their lifestyles, professions, and other specific situations, including religious and cultural preferences, with a primary focus on helping them provide for the security of their loved ones, reduce estate taxes, and minimize the costs of probate.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, and feel free to invite a friend.